Pages

November 29, 2011

Eat Mor Chikin!!

That's right, our next fundraiser is going to be a Chick-Fil-A spirit night!  Who doesn't love Chick-Fil-A?  We're going to ask all of our friends and family here in RDU, and all of their friends and family, to join us on Thursday, December 15th at the Falls Village Chick-Fil-A.  We will get a portion of all the sales from 5:00-8:00pm that use one our our fliers at the register.  I'm going to try to get a picture of it up on here to make it easy to print out, but if not, email me and I can send you a copy!  You will need to have one of these that night to make sure that we get the credit.  We are so thankful for this opportunity!  There will also be live music that night from a local Raleigh artist, Daniel Renstrom, so hopefully that will draw a big crowd as well. If you don't have any plans for dinner that night, please come out and eat with us! We would love to see all of you there! And help us spread the word on Facebook, Twitter, email, word of mouth, etc.  We love seeing how God provides to bring this baby home!!

4 comments:

  1. Wish I lived closer!!! Praying it's a HUGE success!!!

    Brooke
    www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooooooo very cool! This is really neat that they are going to help your family out! Wish we lived closer. Praying it's a success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun Stephanie! now I'm hungry for some Chickfila, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl... I'd love 2 (one for me and the hubs...)! My email is brittanynsalmon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete