Pages

November 13, 2013

For Beautiful Baby

I'm interrupting the Attachment and Cocooning series today, there's only one post left, but I'm going to wait a little longer to post it.  Today I have something I wanted to show you.  If you remember, this awesome dress was donated to our auction:

Seriously, can't get over the cuteness! And if Ryah will come home soon I would love to order one for her for Christmas once I know for sure what size she will fit in!  Anyway, this dress was donated by one of our fellow Summit members! And I wanted you to see it today so that you could get your cuteness in time for Christmas!  If you are looking for some ideas, she makes some really cute stuff, and the great thing is that the proceeds from her shop go towards their domestic adoption! I love finding things where your money goes to a great cause and you get some awesome goods.  For the last 2 years we have tried to buy all of our Christmas gifts from something that gives back, and we love doing that! So along with this post, I'm going to try to highlight the donations to our auction that support other adoptions, so that maybe we can help them out as well.  Anna and her husband have been waiting about a year to be matched with their little one.  Please go check out her Etsy Shop: For Beautiful Baby and do a little shopping! I bet you'll find something cute :) You can follow more of their story here!

No comments:

Post a Comment