Pages

January 13, 2012

New Look!

Well, it's a new year and I decided to give the blog a new look.  I've been debating on whether or not I should switch to Wordpress, but decided to hold off for a while and just change up the look here :) I think I'll be happy with it for now.  I can't believe January is already almost half over and this is the first time I've blogged in the New Year! Where is the time going?  I've got some posts I've been mulling over for a few days so they'll be coming soon.  Today you just get to see the pretty new design :)  unless I get a wild hair and decide to blog some more today while I'm home recovering from this nasty cold, courtesy of my preschool kiddos :)  Happy Friday y'all!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the new blog look! Super cute! And I had to laugh at the last sentence! My preschoolers were coughing and sneezing all over me today at school! :) Hope you get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the houndstooth with flowers behind! Way cute new look!!!! Skip posting again today, grab a book or nap and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete