Pages

June 11, 2013

Keep Praying!

Well friends, no news yet on court submission, but as of this morning I think we are very very close!! We were asked for a document that they don't need unless they are close to submission! And hopefully we will have an update on that missing piece soon as well! I am so ready to hear that we have been submitted.  I am so ready to hold my daughter.  Right after we found out what was holding us up last week, we were told about another change in the process of ET adoptions.  All of the details of this are not ironed out yet, and I'm pretty sure they will not apply to our case, so I'm not going to put them out there yet.  But let's just say last week wasn't pretty.  I had a moment.  A minor meltdown.  We are about to hit 11 weeks since we saw our baby girl's face.  11 weeks.  And it's been hard.  We have gotten so many pictures and video, for which we are so thankful! But it also means we are seeing our girl in an environment where she is not thriving. And the thoughts of waiting 5 more months to hold her and tell her how much we love her were just a little too much for me to take last week, so there were tears.  Don't get me wrong, she is being taken care of and the nannies are so awesome, but they are not a family, and our girl needs a family. I can't wait to see her little personality come out once she gets home! So many of you have been praying expectantly with us and God has answered those prayers in little ways that have encouraged my heart over the last few days.  It's like he's giving me a little each day to keep me going, and for me to keep believing that he's got this.  And I do believe it.  I am praying expectantly each day and I believe he is hearing our prayers for our girl to come home.  For us to be submitted and be able to travel before courts close.  It may take a miracle- but my God is a God of miracles, and I am trusting in Him.  He gives us exactly what we need for today- more of himself, and He is enough!

*I will update on the Give1Save1 fundraiser soon- our date has been pushed back a little bit so I will post more about it closer to that date!

1 comment:

  1. SO SO glad to hear that things look like they're moving in the right direction. Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete