Pages

September 26, 2013

Adoption Auction!!

I know I am long overdue for an adoption update.  Our computer has been out of commission so I didn't want to try updating from the kindle haha! We have our computer back now, but today I want to post about a friend of mine's awesome fundraiser that starts this afternoon! I'll save our update for another day.
My good friends are adopting domestically and trying to raise money to cover their fees- today they are starting an auction to help do that. This auction has over 90 items that have been donated from some pretty amazing shops on Etsy.  I kid you not-I spent some time looking at everything this morning and I pretty much want to bid on everything! There is so much great stuff! Wood signs, jewelry, baby items, purses, scarves, prints, photography sessions for my GA readers. Seriously awesome- please go check it out! Maybe start Christmas shopping a little early? Bidding starts at 4pm this afternoon- it's going to take me that long just to figure out what I'm going to bid on! Here is a preview of some of the items in the auction- go here to see everything listed and then tell all your friends!!  Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment