Pages

October 30, 2010

Waiting Already

And so, the waiting begins.  I know that this process is going to be full of waiting, and God is going to grow my patience through this.  We sent in the application on Tuesday, AGCI got it on Thursday and our contact person said everything looks good, we're just waiting on one piece of paper.  That paper will now not be arriving until probably Monday, which means, there's a good possibility we won't be approved on Monday like we were hoping.  We are dying to let everyone know what we're doing.  Sure we've told our family and a few close friends here in NC for support, but I want to be able to call my friends and share the good news with them.  I want to make this blog public so that everyone can hear our story.  I've had to stop myself from telling a few people here over the last week.  Not that it would be a bad thing if I did, but we just don't want to get ahead of ourselves and we want the for sure go ahead that this is happening before we let anyone else know.  We are so excited for this baby already, we keep walking around telling each other we're going to have a baby! I'm already dreaming of the day when we get that call that there's a baby waiting for us.  But I know that before that happens there will be lots of waiting, we're waiting already and the process hasn't even officially started yet. Right now I'm just resting in the fact that God is with us in the waiting, and every little delay or wait brings us one step closer to child he has picked out just for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment