Pages

February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, this is the third Valentine's Day celebrated with my sweet, sweet man.  I have not always been a fan of this day, especially before I was married.  Even now, it's not that big of a deal to me.  I am thankful that I have a man who makes me feel special each and every day of the year and doesn't need the push of a holiday to buy me flowers.  God has truly blessed me with my husband.  He is a man that is not afraid to speak his mind or stand on his convictions. He leads me each day closer to the Lord.  Through this crazy process of adotion he has had to, on more than one occasion, preach the Gospel to me and remind me of the bigger picture, and I am so thankful for that.  He totally gets this journey we are on, and always knows how to pick me up when I need someone to speak truth in my life.  He is going to be an amazing dad and I am so excited to see him with our sweet little one.  I was walking through Target last night and just had to stroll through the baby section, doing a little dreaming.  I was overwhelmed with love, for our baby, for our family, and cannot wait to become a family of three.  So this Valentine's day, I am loving my husband, our sweet baby we have yet to see, our family, our amazing God, this crazy adoption journey, and we pray that this will be our last Valentine's day as a family of 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment