Pages

April 15, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday!!

I don't typically write about non-adoption related things on this blog, but I rarely write on my other blog anymore and I figured I could make an exception for this!  I also thought it was time to introduce the blogworld to a pretty cute member of our family that I don't know if I've ever specifically wrote about on either blog.  So today is the day!  Today is this little guy's 2nd birthday.....
This is Tucker at 8 weeks old, the night we brought him home!

This is after his first trip to the groomer, doesn't get much cuter!

        Halloween 2009 Got himself half way into this shirt, so we helped him out a little!

                                              Christmas 2009


                                              Best Buds!

       Literally sitting in a carseat while riding in the car, this was his own doing! 

Lovin' the beach!
     Hangin' at the beach with his buddy Lucca!

 And here he is today, enjoying his favorite past time!

Whew, that's a lot of pictures, but I figured since it's his birthday, and the first time on the blog I had to catch up!  There's never a dull moment with this guy in the house!  Happy 2nd Birthday Tucker!!

2 comments:

  1. He's so cute! My dog likes to sit in car seats too. How funny :)
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! We had a Cocker Spaniel named Happi when I was growing up...she was the sweetest pet!!

    ReplyDelete