Pages

April 25, 2011

There's still time!!

Hi friends, just wanted to do a quick post to remind you that there's still time to head over to Go.Seek.Love. and order some awesome adoption shirts!  We are April's partner family and will be receiving 100% of the profit from shirts sold this month.  We would love it if you would support our family in this way!  Here again are some of the shirts you can order:
There's a few more on the website, so head over now and check them out!! Please let us know if you order so we can thank you!! Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie! You won the beach bag on my blog's give away. Send me an email, takva73@gmail.com, and give me your address so I can get it in the mail to you.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment on your summer vacation spot. I hope you enjoy the bag! :)

    ReplyDelete