Pages

April 21, 2011

What I've been up to

This week has been my spring break from the preschool!!  I am loving the beautiful weather and the time off!  While we're waiting on that USCIS appointment letter, this is what I've been up to.....
Turning this
dark, dreary kitchen, into this!

I thought I had more before pictures, but you get the idea, it was dark! And now it's light, bright, and airy!  I love it!  I have a small kitchen, it's actually the biggest of anywhere we've lived, but still small.  After a new coat of paint I feel like it's twice the size it was, it really opened things up!  I still have a few things left in there to do, curtains, backsplash, etc, but it's well on it's way!  I've decided to make things like this my project while we wait.  I really love coming up with new ideas, and now it's even more of a challenge to do things as cheap as possible!  Most of these ideas probably come because I can't do anything to the baby room yet, so I'm refocusing my energy in other areas!

Also, don't forget, there's still some time left to head over to Go.Seek.Love. and pick up an awesome adoption shirt to help us bring our baby home! Praying we get that USCIS letter soon!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the new kitchen! Looks great! Our cabinets are light to and I love them. Happy remodeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new, bright kitchen! It looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Stephanie! I am totally jealous of your white cabinets!

    ReplyDelete