Pages

May 2, 2011

Exciting Day!!

Today has been an exciting day!! We have finally received our USCIS appointment letter!! I say finally like we've been waiting forever(although it seems like we have and should have been here a while ago) it's been exactly 3 weeks since they recieved our application. **Funny side story, about 10 min after the letters came, our cute, mischevious pup that I introduced a few weeks ago, decided to STEAL the letters off the table and run outside with them!! I just happened to see him in action and was able to chase him down in the backyard or we may have had a disaster on our hands! Almost had a minor heart attack after all my joy,but the letters are safe and sound now and the pup knows he was not on my good side after that escapade. That was not just ANY piece of paper to shred!!**  Our appointment is set for May 25, but we are going to go by the office tomorrow to see if we can go ahead and get our prints done.  We would greatly appreciate your prayers for this!! We have heard that about 90% of the time they are letting families who come early go ahead and get them done, praying we are in that 90%!!  This is our last step, after this, we will just wait on our FDL(letter that says we are approved to adopt an international child) and then send in all of our dossier paperwork, praise the Lord!! So ready for this paperwork to be off my coffee table and we can officially be waiting for our little one!!

Also, I'm excited about our fundraiser this month.  Many of you have probably heard of the 31 Products.  Well, we have had someone graciously offer to have a party for us and give us part of HER commission from all the sales.  How awesome is that??  So if you want to snag a really cute bag, baby item, purse, etc, check out this website.  This is her online catalog, and if you would like to order, please email me and let me know so I can give you the email address you need.  If you are local, and want to order, just let me know and I can get you set up. I also have catalogs you can look at.  For you Bremen and Dallas readers, both my mom and Aaron's mom have catalogs and order forms for you to order, so we can get you in touch with them as well.  We are praying this is going to be an awesome fundraiser!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Great news!!! Ya'll are going to be on the waitlist before you know it!! :)

    ReplyDelete