Pages

May 23, 2011

All Quiet

Well, it's been kinda quiet on the blog lately.  Mainly because I have had no exciting updates to post and partly because we've had a whirlwind last couple of weeks; Aaron finishing his classes for the semester, me finishing out my class, and this week is our last week of preschool, with lots of things in between..  We are still here, just waiting on that good ol' FDL!  Our other dossier paperwork has been done for a good 2 months now, sitting on my coffee table waiting for that one little piece of paper.  I have been stalking our mail man for a good 2 weeks now, looking for that letter.  Realistically, I know we could still be waiting a few more weeks for that letter, which is good, because we still need about $400 to send in with our paperwork.  I am not worried about it, I know that God will provide in his timing, as he has so many times already.  Just last week, we made over $100 more on our puzzle when we were featured over at Filled with Praise! (Thanks for featuring us Amy!) So it's coming in, and I know it will be here just in time for that letter.  But that doesn't mean that my heart hasn't wanted that letter to be here, oh at least a month ago.  I so want to get those long awaited numbers and know that we are finally, officially, on our way to our sweet baby!  There is lots of waiting in store, but at least then we'll be progressing each month, not letting month after month slip by of not being on that list.  All in God's timing though, I keep reminding myself.  This does not surprise God, and he planned it this way from the beginning, so awesome to rest in that.  I've got some other posts in the works this week, so I'll try to get back in blogging mode.  Hopefully I'll have exciting news of the letter arriving soon! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment