Pages

October 7, 2011

3 Years!

This post is a little late to the party, but I wanted to get it on here anyway.  Tuesday my awesome hubby and I celebrated 3 wonderful years of marriage!!  I can hardly believe it's been 3 years since this moment:
So much has happened over the past 3 years.  It's amazing to look back and see all the blessings that God has given us.  We have been in ministry, shared the Gospel on the other side of the world, moved our lives 8 hours away from our family to follow a calling to seminary, become part of an awesome church and involved in more ministry, bought our first house, made some amazing friends who push us deeper into the Gospel, started the adoption process to grow our family, seen God provide in ways that only he can, and those are just the big moments!  There are countless other small things that are a part of our story, and I love the evidence of God's hand all over our lives.

When I said "I do" 3 years ago, I had no idea that this is what our life would look like 3 years later.  Now, I can't imagine it any other way!  We have learned so much about ourselves, about the Gospel, about the beauty of marriage.  I never thought we would be this close to adding a little one 3 years into this(but i hoped!) and here we are, right in the middle of this process, trusting God with hearts changed.  I can't wait to see my husband become a father, it's going to be so good!  We are praying that we don't celebrate another year without our little one home, and that this post next year will include pictures of that precious face!  I'll leave you with some of the fun we've had over the past 3 years!

Our rehearsal!

First Fall!

Greece Mission Trip 2009

Our first addition :)

Our house!

 First "big" snow at our house!
Cruise, Spring of 2010

Starting this crazy adoption process!!








2 comments: