Pages

October 26, 2011

Passing the Time with a Past Time

While we've been anxiously awaiting our October numbers (is it really almost November and no numbers?!! There has been good news lately though and I'm hoping those numbers will be in my inbox tonight but I'm not getting my hopes up) we have been getting some things done around here.  Our new goal, since we(i.e. my hubby) have such busy schedules is we have decided to pick 1 or 2 small things that need to be done around the house each weekend and do them.  This weekend we tackled cleaning out our closet(fun right?)...it was horrendous and it was beginning to scare me to open it! So with that getting done, we decided we needed some fun afterwards.  Monday's are now my hubby's day off so we include that in our weekend since he works Sat. and Sun. We've had our pumpkins and mum sitting on our front porch since oh, about the end of September! Those are 2 of my favorite things about fall, and Monday we decided it was high time to carve that pumpkin!  We've made this a tradition in our family and we can't wait to have a little one join us in the fun, but for now as you'll see in the pictures, we enjoyed our 4 legged child getting in on some action.  He was eating the pumpkin guts out of the bowl at one point, pretty gross if you ask me, but he seemed to enjoy it and we spent the rest of the evening trying to get him to quit licking the pumpkin lid!  So, this was us passing some more time waiting with a fun fall night :)



For some reason hubs decided to name our pumpkins George and Phyllis, respectively


1 comment:

  1. Praying you get your numbers and they are low, low, low. :) Cute punkins.

    ReplyDelete