Pages

January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Well, the holidays have come and gone again.  Seems like we just put the tree up and yet today I've already got it taken down and another holiday's decorations are back in the box.  Amidst getting started on our paperwork and education I've really been thinking about what 2011 has in store.  Could this be the year that our baby comes home? I pray that it is!  I've never been one for New Year Resolutions but I read this post this morning and it really spoke to my heart. I've been trying to come up with something to write to start off the new year but this says it pretty well, check it out:

http://itsalmostnaptime.blogspot.com/2011/01/crazy-in-2011.html

Happy New Year everyone! Praying for lots of babies to come home this year!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to ya'll! Yes, definitely praying that our babies come home in 2011!!!

    ReplyDelete