Pages

November 14, 2010

Win a trip to the mountains! (Update to $20 Difference)

Want to win a trip to the Tennessee mountains?

Want to support our adoption?

Here's what we're doing: as an update to the $20 Difference Project someone has graciously donated a weekend(3 nights) in a beautiful cabin in the Tennessee mountains for one lucky winner!!
*Dates to be worked out with winner based on availability between Jan-April

How to enter:
* $20 = 1 entry
* $50 = 3 entries
* $100+ = 6 entries
You have until Sunday December 5 to enter, and we'll draw a winner at 6:00pm.

Here's where you'll be staying
* 4 bedrooms
* 3.5 baths
* Sleeps 18
Complete with hot tub, fireplace, and game room
For more pictures click here

Everything you need for a relaxing weekend!

Bring on the entries!!

Thank you for helping us bring our baby home!

6 comments:

  1. Stephanie!! Wow! This sounds awesome! I would love to give ya'll a shout-out about this! What a great fundraising idea!! So excited for ya'll!! And the cabin looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alison! That would be awesome!! I know you get more traffic to your blog right now than I do. We're pretty excited about it! The more people the better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! How do we enter?

    Tori Rowe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tori,

    Whenever we receive a donation we put that name in the pot to be drawn. All it takes is a $20 donation to enter and you can donate through the paypal button on the left side of the blog. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just blogged about it, and just donated!! YAY!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steph--I just wanted to say that I am so proud of you and Aaron. I keep thinking of one of my favorite quotes that says a lot about you guys, "while the world yells in my face, I will listen to God who quietly whispers in my ear". Love you...Dad

    ReplyDelete